Selections

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Aug 19 20:29:51 CEST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 20:06, Sven Langkamp wrote:

> It would be useful if you can paint inverted selections (selected area
> milky-white).

Good point -- I'll add it to my todo. I'm not sure whether it'll be easy to
implement, though.

> The other selections should work with the same layer, so that you can
> select something in normal mode and see this selection in painting
> selection mode too.

I'm not sure I'll be keeping the current rectangular selections. They're a bit
funny -- I've renamed the class KisFloatingSelection for a reason: it's an
actual copy of the image data. I'm going to experiment a bit once I get this
work done.