bicubic interpolating zoom

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Tue Aug 17 01:27:49 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 18:26, Adrian Page wrote:

> The image scaling code is in app/paint-funcs/paint-funcs.c, in
> scale_region(). I'm not sure how useful this is as a means to understanding
> the algorithm. It would be nice to find a good reference and implement from
> that.

I looked at the code this afternoon and I think it is really hard to
understand. I don't know if I can figure out what this code is actually doing
without looking at many other places of the source code.

The web site I sent to the list last week mentioned some books that have
chapters about scaling. Our library has at least two of them. I will try to
borrow them or at least copy the relevant parts.

Greetings,
Michael