Hi - I'm new...

Saem Ghani saem-ghani at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 9 20:32:51 CEST 2004

On Sunday 08 August 2004 07:42, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Sunday 08 August 2004 11:41, Saem Ghani wrote:
> > So to the point, I got the make to work, YAY!  I'm not quite sure what I
> > have to do to get Krita going, the shell script in the build directory
> > doesn't seem to do anything and there isn't a Krita executable.
>
> You need to install krita before being able to run it; that means doing a
> 'make install'.

<_< I should have known that from God knows how many make install clean 's
I've done in freebsd.

So in anycase, everything seems to be working.  Personally, I'd like to work
under someone who's more experienced before I go off on my own, allowing me
to shake off the rust.  If anyone can spare the time, drop me a line, thanks
in advance.