How to begin ?

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Fri Aug 6 20:52:51 CEST 2004

When new to C++ even the simplest features are ambitious, but on the other
hand how are you gonna learn if you don't try.

Krita is in a bit of a change right now, so no matter what you through
yourself at, the documentation is more or less the code itself. and the tons
of mails in the mailinglist archives.

The changes make it impossible to do much work in the areas you list right
now. In fact most of krita needs some small but needed adjustments in the
near future. The user interface is the most stable I think.

If you would suffice with smaller assignments of individual functions and
don't mind being told what to do, I would gladly take you under my wings so
to speak, and teach you some C++ in the process. I have several small
classes that needs to be done quickly and I have an example class for you to
work from.

best regards
Casper Boemann