How to begin ?

Mr YouP mr.youp at free.fr
Fri Aug 6 20:38:32 CEST 2004

Hi !

I've just compile Krita and have a little play with it.

So now, I'd like to help :)

... but I don't know where to begin :(

I'm quite lost into the files jungle (how to know where is the class I want to
hack ?), I can't find any doc, execpt an UML file that list all class (I
think, I didn't manage to see the good information).

Is there a topo somewhere for the "new C++ hacker in Krita" ?

When I test, I see some point that I could enjoy to code or debug, I list
them :
- freehand select
- [free] transform (scale,rotate, etc.)
- layer mask
- levels
- split view

Is there somebody already work on that features ?

Since, it's the first C++ project, I want to work on, so those features may be
to ambitious for beginning (I don't know in fact ;))

have a good day (or night).

Mr YouP.