Powerpc

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Oct 14 19:16:38 CEST 2003

I finally finished compiling Krita on my trusty powerbook (took two whole days
with kdelibs and the rest of koffice), and, yes, there appears to be an
endianness issue with Krita; all test images are shown blueish. (It's not a
kimgio problem, since using the qimage->qpixmap conversion of Qt shows the
same problem, even if it is a lot slower.)

What would be the best way of handling this? Keeping the internal buffer in
platform represenation and making load/save/import/export convert? Or convert
just before painting the image?
--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html