krita - undefined symbols

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 13 20:36:12 CEST 2003

On Monday 13 October 2003 18:08, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just compiled krita from source with Boudewijn's patches and I get
> the following error when I start krita:
>
> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=libkritapart:
> file=/usr/lib/kde3/libkritapart.la: /usr/lib/kde3/libkritapart.so:
> undefined symbol: _ZNK12KisToolPaint9classNameEv

I'd try a make clean -- seems as if KisToolPaint isn't in the lib with the
tools. Otherwise, wait until I check in my changes sometime tomorrow, because
I've got a fresh checkout and will apply diff and add files until it works;
if it works, I guess I can checkin with impunity.

--
Boudewijn Rempt | http://www.valdyas.org/index2.html