How does krita render tiles to the screen?

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Sat Oct 11 15:14:56 CEST 2003

Hi,

> No as I start to understand Kritas code, I think the code is quite
> good and most of the things I need (except tools/filters) are already
> there. The rest is already there in paintworks. So it is more a matter
> of porting the relevant code from krita to paintworks.

I think it is even easier then I thought. In principle I have to code
something like  KisSimpleImage that is doing everything that KisImage
is doing but does not have layers. So I can use all of the tile/render
stuff, I guess:-)

By the way, I just saw that there is a pixel method in
KisPaintDevice. Did you try this to set pixels?

Cheers,
Michael
--
We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.