Tools

Boudewijn Rempt boud at calcifer.valdyas.org
Thu Nov 6 15:05:54 CET 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Patrick Julien wrote:

> You provide a KMacroCommand
>
> 	gc.beginTransaction(&macro); // or m_macro or whatever
> 	// Use gc to paint here
> 	gc.endTransaction();
>
> You can then pass macro to has many gc as you want.

Okay, I'll investigate this tonight.

> BTW, I'm almost done with the code, however, I've broken all the tools
> again :)  They need to be ported.

Good thing then that there is only one really promising painting tool -- I
think I can remove kis_tool_test and kis_tool_qpen by now, as well as the qpen
kispainter code; they've served their purpose. I hope to make kis_tool_brush
into something really useful this weekend. Fix the slight embarrasment with
the alpha, keep pre-computed brushmasks somewhere handy, and then create a dialog
and an icon.

If you can manage to keep at least that tool working, then I can forge on :-).