MDI or SDI?

Jono Bacon f9808590@wlv.ac.uk
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 06:49:57 +0000

Hello all,

I am sure this topic has been mentioned before, but I feel that I need to
mail the list about it.

I know John Califf has been working very hard on Krayon, and the development
of the application is becoming more and more evident (good work to all
involved).

One thing which I feel is seriously letting Krayong down at the moment, is
that it does'nt use the MDI style that Photoshop uses for displaying multiple
documents within the Krayon window. I know from personal experience as a web
designer, that this method of accessing multiple documents is essential, and
Photoshop's method of MDI is better than GIMPs.

I find it a shame that with all the positive development of Krayon, that it
is heading in the wrong direction as the basis of it's document view model.

Keep up the good work guys. :-)

Kind Regards,

		Jono Bacon