Some UI nitpicks

Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:55:50 -0500

> Should the gradient editor and dialog be under the View menu? It seems to me
> that it doesn't quite fit. Everything else under View is in some way related
> to a viewport. It might work if these were "panes", but they appear to the
> casual user to be simply dialogs.

Exactly what kind of UI are you guys making? Graphic designers are extremely
picky about their workspace (that's why I don't think that any sane graphic
designer would move to Linux right now... the Gimp is a space hogger) and it'd
be nice if Krayon had a UI similar to Photoshop were you could make everything
that you need fit easily reachable to you without wasting half of the screen space.

- Bart