WebCore 146

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Wed Jul 7 12:36:48 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 02:17, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> However, both the atomization change and style sharing change had
> measureable improvments when we landed them. In particular the atomic
> change says it was a 4-5% improvement in the ChangeLog.

hmm, k, thanks. I'll sit down to merge that and the voodooextreme one
this weekend.

> There's also some huge speed improvements in JavaScriptCore/kjs,
> including a partially conservative garbage collector that is not
> enabled by default yet cause I have to make it support multiple
> threads.

I remember Harri and Maks diffing JavaScriptCore.
Harri do you by think you'll be able to get a merge diff for it anytime
soon? I'm not sure whether I should be adding diffing of JavaScriptCore
to my weekend's todo as well.

Zack

--
A man is accepted into church for what he believes--and turned out for
what he knows. -Mark Twain