[kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jun 23 18:20:20 UTC 2014

Hey all,

I pushed the v2.2 branch now - please put any bug fixes in that branch. I've
announced it to our translators (KDE i18n-doc <kde-i18n-doc at kde.org>), and
gave them about a month of time to finalize their translations.

So please don't do any string changes in v2.2 - but go nuts in master :)

In a month then, I'll create the tarballs and announce the release publically.
Do we want a "beta" of some sort out _now_ (with missing translations)?

Cheers

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de