[kgraphviewer-devel] New release of KGraphViewer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Thu Jun 19 11:01:43 UTC 2014

On 19.06.2014, at 12:32, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> are there any objections to creating a new release of KGraphViewer? The fixes
> in supporting newer GraphViz versions should be made public, I think.
>
> If nothing speaks against that, I'll tag and branch off 2.2 and send it to the
> packagers. Sounds good?

I fully agree, you maybe noticed that I already bumped the version for that.
I think the first step would be to notify the translation team and give them at least a few days?
Either way, could you (or whoever makes the release) please write down all the steps you did to make the release so we have a full documentation for the process?
Because I was (and to a degree still am) completely lost concerning what needs to be done.

Regards,
Reimar

P.S.: kgraphviewer is still in Gentoo in an updated version, and the SuSE builds seems to run fine as well, however no reaction from Ubuntu side to my comments on the related issues on their trackers...