[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Black background colour in kgraphview

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Nov 25 21:57:50 CET 2010

Gaël (aka Kleag), 25.11.2010:
> Le jeudi 25 novembre 2010 21:05:23, Milian Wolff a écrit :
> > Gaël (aka Kleag), 25.11.2010:
> > > Hi,

> > > but got a really too dark background... Other applications are not like
> > > that !
> > >
> > > Is it the right solution ? If it's the case, I'll use white !
> >
> > If at all, you'd have to use QPalette::View, as that's what your KPart
> > is.
>
> I tried too but got the same.
>
> > And if you'd do that I'd get #201F1F as background and, since you don't
> > change the foreground, black arrows.
> >
> > Hence, I vote again for just removing this feature and setting the
> > background color to white. Why would you want to change that anyways? I
> > don't see the need for that at all...
>
> Well, I was thinking it to be maybe cleaner to use a theme-defined color.
> That's why I asked on the list beforehand and I understood that you agreed.
> But if it is simpler and better to use white, then let's go for it! :-)

As I said, this feature would only make sense if the other colors esp. the
foreground would also use the theme-defined colors in this case. Otherwise
they'll stay black and users of dark color schemes can't see anything.

But even then I would say this feature is quite overkill, I personally don't
see the need for it.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff