[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: Black background colour in kgraphview

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Thu Nov 25 21:53:12 CET 2010

Le jeudi 25 novembre 2010 21:05:23, Milian Wolff a écrit :
> Gaël (aka Kleag), 25.11.2010:
> > Hi,
> >

> > >setBackgroundColor(KColorScheme(QPalette::Normal).background().color());
> >
> > but got a really too dark background... Other applications are not like
> > that !
> >
> > Is it the right solution ? If it's the case, I'll use white !
>
> If at all, you'd have to use QPalette::View, as that's what your KPart is.
I tried too but got the same.

> And if you'd do that I'd get #201F1F as background and, since you don't
> change the foreground, black arrows.
>
> Hence, I vote again for just removing this feature and setting the
> background color to white. Why would you want to change that anyways? I
> don't see the need for that at all...
Well, I was thinking it to be maybe cleaner to use a theme-defined color.
That's why I asked on the list beforehand and I understood that you agreed.
But if it is simpler and better to use white, then let's go for it! :-)

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer