[kgraphviewer-devel] Re: KGraphViewer 1.2 and Git

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 21:50:23 CET 2010

Hi Milian,

Le jeudi 4 novembre 2010 12:38:26, Milian Wolff a écrit :
> On Wednesday 03 November 2010 22:10:40 Gaël (aka Kleag) wrote:
> > Hello,
> For packages:
> contact Harald Sitter (apachelogger) and reuse his excellent release
> script:
> https://code.launchpad.net/~apachelogger/+junk/release-script-refactor
>
> I use it for KDevelop releases and it works quite fine.
I used it for version 2.1.1. There was little problems but Harald have been
very helpful and efficient at enhancing things. Thanks to you for the pointer
and to him for the help :-)

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer