[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer Packages on KDE-Apps

Gaël (aka Kleag) kleag at free.fr
Wed Jul 7 22:34:54 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 07 July 2010 21:20:14 Milian Wolff wrote:
> Gaël (aka Kleag), 07.07.2010:
> > Hi Milian,
> >
> > I'm trying to setup kde-obs-generator for me. Unfortunately, the Mandriva
> > 2010 packages I downloaded do not work for me :-( There was dependency
> > problems. I forced the installation, but osc fail. The installed
> > python-m2crypto is version 0.17, while the problems seems to be solved
> > with version 0.18...
> >
> > I'll update my Mandriva to 2010.1 as soon as it is released (expected
> > tomorrow) and I'll retry then.
>
> You don't have to, I already create them:
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?blocked=0&building=0&dispatching
> =0&finished=0&project=home%3Amilianw%3Akdeapps&scheduled=0&signing=0&succee
> ded=0
Perfect !

> I'm in contact with Lubos to make it work for OpenSuse as well, as soon as
> that is done you could put them on kde-apps.
>
> Frank told me that kde-apps is not supporting multiple admins per project
> sadly. But if you have the time you can put the links in there.
Do you think that I should put one link for each rpm and deb or just a link to
the obs page ?

Bye,

Gaël
--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer and editor based on a reusable
part
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer