[kgraphviewer-devel] KGraphViewer Packages on KDE-Apps

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Jul 7 21:20:14 CEST 2010

Gaël (aka Kleag), 07.07.2010:
> Hi Milian,
>
> I'm trying to setup kde-obs-generator for me. Unfortunately, the Mandriva
> 2010 packages I downloaded do not work for me :-( There was dependency
> problems. I forced the installation, but osc fail. The installed
> python-m2crypto is version 0.17, while the problems seems to be solved
> with version 0.18...
>
> I'll update my Mandriva to 2010.1 as soon as it is released (expected
> tomorrow) and I'll retry then.

You don't have to, I already create them:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor?blocked=0&building=0&dispatching=0&finished=0&project=home%3Amilianw%3Akdeapps&scheduled=0&signing=0&succeeded=0

I'm in contact with Lubos to make it work for OpenSuse as well, as soon as
that is done you could put them on kde-apps.

Frank told me that kde-apps is not supporting multiple admins per project
sadly. But if you have the time you can put the links in there.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de