[kgraphviewer-devel] Preparing a release

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Apr 22 14:46:34 CEST 2010

Gaël (aka Kleag), 22.04.2010:
> Hello,
>
> As noted by some of you, one of the things to do for kgraphviewer is to
> prepare a release.
>
> What do you think should be done before doing this release ? Is there some
> missing or incomplete feature to implement before releasing ? Maybe the
> final replacement of the external dot process by the graphviz library ?

I'd welcome that. And furthermore I'd like to get more feedback on my
interface. We shouldn't provide ABI compatibility for the first release, but
should come up with a working interface anyways...

> I have started to set up a suse build service to be able to produce
> packages for several Linux distributions when the release will be ready.

Cool. But imo there are packagers for many repos out there who'd help you
here, at least we from kdevelop don't do any custom packaging...

Simply announce on kde-packagers or how that ML was called.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de