[Kget] Metalink Questions

David Narvaez david.narvaez at computer.org
Wed Oct 24 22:21:00 UTC 2012

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 7:02 PM, Lukas Appelhans <l.appelhans at gmx.de> wrote:
> I can help do this, but also only have limited internet access (30 GB in
> general, not counting http/ftp protocols) in my home. I have full bandwidth at
> university though, so if it's something quick and proven to work™ I can simply
> let it run during some lecture.

We just need the branch, at the moment, to put the code and start
building a working KGet with Metalink/HTTP support. Can you help us
with that while I get my internet access back at home?

We will later communicate when we are done merging changes. I, btw,
took the liberty to add this feature to the 4.10 feature plan so we
don't get red-flagged for trying to push it into KGet in November. I
marked it as "In Progress" just to put some pressure on Aish ;)

David E. Narváez