[Kget] Metalink Questions

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Oct 25 00:02:55 UTC 2012

Hey!

I can help do this, but also only have limited internet access (30 GB in
general, not counting http/ftp protocols) in my home. I have full bandwidth at
university though, so if it's something quick and proven to work™ I can simply
let it run during some lecture.

Other than that my time is very limited at the moment, but expect my full
support in the time I have :)

Lukas

Am Dienstag, 23. Oktober 2012, 06:30:00 schrieben Sie: