[Kget] want to help in kget future development

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Fri Dec 21 12:03:21 UTC 2012

Hey! :)

We are always thankful for new Developers.

Actually KGet does not have an own Socket implementation, it uses the KDE KIO
Libraries, which are in KDELibs. The corresponding code can be found inside
the transfer-plugins/ directory, both the multisegkio and kio plugins download
files, where the former is the more widely used one and advanced one.

The easiest way to get a KGet source code snapshot  is doing a checkout from
anonsvn, can you download the svn protocol or are you behind a firewall?

Lukas

Am Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012, 07:34:33 schrieben Sie:

hi i am a btech cs student and want to actively help in kget development.i am
having knowledge of c/c++.please guide me.also i was looking at source code
on WebSVN .please tell me where i can find code that could be downloaded.
  also does kget uses socket implementation or not

regards

rahul