[Kget] KGet Runner

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Oct 1 19:32:47 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag 01 Oktober 2009 19:01:45 schrieb Tomas Van Verrewegen:
> Lukas,
>
> I just updated my svn copy and rebuilt from scratch just to be sure. It
>  works for me...
>
> Have you checked:
> 1. the protocols in the settings dialog (just click "defaults" there)
> 2. if the .service file is installed. it's lives in
>  "kdenetwork/kget/desktop", not in the runner's directory and should be
>  installed at
> "<install_prefix>/share/dbus-1/services"
Ok 2) was the first problem, dbus has a different install_prefix on my
system... fixed now...

But still the runner can't connect to KGet's DBus... showNewTransferDialog()
gets called fine with a fine m_urls, but the call via dbus seems to get lost
somehow...

Anyway, it might be a failure of my system, need to dig deeper once I'm back
to some more normal life... :/

Lukas