[Kget] KDE/kdenetwork/kget/core

Carsten Pfeiffer pfeiffer at kde.org
Sat Jul 25 19:02:18 CEST 2009

Am Samstag, 25. Juli 2009 schrieb Lukas Appelhans:

> Yes, and with th actual "fix" they aren't even moved to the history, as
> that is only triggered when a file gets deleted from the list...

I see. Is that so that there's no need to update the status of a transfer in
the history or is there another reason for that?

I'd find it logical that a history entry would be created as soon as a
download is started (and then updated whenever the status changes). That's
btw. also how the konqueror history works.

> The stuff with saving the state seems fine to me :) + an option to
> automagically delete all finished transfers...

Great. I can come up with a patch, but we need decide what to do for 4.3. A
new option would be against the string freeze. An option in the config file
might be a start... We need to decide about the default value, and we need to
make sure the entry gets added to the history.

I won't have much time for this before Wednesday (29.7.).

Cheers,
Carsten