[Kget] Please Help me to use kget

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Tue Dec 29 13:35:33 CET 2009

Ehy! All kget developers thank you for using it! ;)

So, in order to have the auto-shutdown working you have to go to:
Settings->Configure KGet...->Advanced

Here, under Advanced options, select:
"Execute action after all downloads have been finished", and from the combobox on the right, where you can select between "Quit KGet" and "Turn off computer", select "Turn Off computer". That's it. Click ok and your computer will turn off when all your downloads are finished.

If this doesn't work for you, feel free to ask us, we will make it work ;)

Regards,
   Dario