[Kget] problem with KGet::getValidDestUrl()

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Thu Jun 12 22:54:23 CEST 2008

Hey!
The function to really create a Transfer is createTransfer, which is hidden,
there is and will be no other public way then addTransfer...
Well, can I see the code? I will try to fix it then in that function...

I think probably the "Scripted-Transfer" is named the same as the new
generated transfer, that shouldn't be...

Lukas