[Kget] problem with KGet::getValidDestUrl()

Ningyu Shi shiningyu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 07:32:09 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,
I call KGet::addTransfer(sourceurl, QString("/home/kde-devel/"),
m_p_group->name(), true) in my wrapper class. But failed to add the
transfer.

Following the debug info, I find the problem is on KUrl
KGet::getValidDestUrl(const QString& destDir, const KUrl &srcUrl)
(kget.cpp:951)
in line 974, it calls isValidDestUrl(destUrl),
then in line 940 it checks transfertreemodel to see if the desturl is
registered in one of the transfergroup. And it seems to fail in my
case, so nothing is added to transfer (the function simply returns,
saying nothing...). It seems transfergroup saves all desturl inside
it, but I'm wondering when is it saved? So what do I need to do except
simply calling KGet::addTransfer()?

Thanks
Regards
--