[Kget] some newbie question

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Tue Jan 15 18:31:42 CET 2008

Write a mail to sysadmin at kde.org tell them your problem.

> and other question. to make a backport on the kde4 branch as uwolfer did in
> this case. what do i have to do? do i need a local svn copy of the kde4
> brach. or there is an svn command to do it from my trunk copy? merge may
> be?

I have copied trunk to branches40 here locally and svn switch'ed it to
branches. This way you don't need to check out the branch again over the
internet.
There are also scripts in the kdesdk module for that. I have never checked
them... Probably time to do so.

Bye
urs