[Kget] some newbie question

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 22:09:34 CET 2008

Hi Guys

yesterday on my last commit i put on the message:

BUG:155720

and this should close the bug as fixed but i got the following reply:

User 55204 doesn't have permission to close/reopen bugs.

seems that i cant close bugs. so what i have to do?

and other question. to make a backport on the kde4 branch as uwolfer did in
this case. what do i have to do? do i need a local svn copy of the kde4
brach. or there is an svn command to do it from my trunk copy? merge may be?

thanks in advance
Manolito

--
Adoración es el avivamiento de la conciencia por la Santidad de Dios; es el
alimentar la mente con la verdad de Dios; es purificar la imaginación con la