[Kget] Kget future releases

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 06:34:14 CEST 2008

Am Dienstag 05 August 2008 09:33:34 schrieb Frank:
> Hi. Just wondering if you are at some stage going to add a feature
> basically all my other downloading apps in Ubuntu and Windows XP have,
> being different download speeds? Kget is my favourite app despite this
> lack, but for when i really need to limit how much bandwidth the
> downloading app is using, I have to use Downloader for X. It, like the
> others, has 3 toolbar buttons for Light, Medium and Full mode, and these
> are customisable in Options/Settings/Preferences. I'd really like to see
> this feature in Kget, so if you haven't already thought of that, please
> consider this for the next release. Keep up the good work. Frank
Hey!
Speedlimits are already on our TODO-Plan, we also had a basically working
patch for it, but the developer of it is totally busy at the moment so it
didn't make it into 4.1 :(
I really hope that we get it for 4.2, the infrastructure in KGet is already
there in form of a Transfer-Settings-Dialog, so it's a "problem" of KDELibs at
the moment...

Lukas