[Kget] Kget future releases

Frank ozzyfrank at bigfoot.com.au
Tue Aug 5 09:33:34 CEST 2008

Hi. Just wondering if you are at some stage going to add a feature
basically all my other downloading apps in Ubuntu and Windows XP have,
being different download speeds? Kget is my favourite app despite this
lack, but for when i really need to limit how much bandwidth the
downloading app is using, I have to use Downloader for X. It, like the
others, has 3 toolbar buttons for Light, Medium and Full mode, and these
are customisable in Options/Settings/Preferences. I'd really like to see
this feature in Kget, so if you haven't already thought of that, please
consider this for the next release. Keep up the good work. Frank

--

Check out OZtion yet? http://www.oztion.com.au/?r=35788