[Kget] KGet_Metalinker

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 03:47:47 CEST 2008

Am Montag 14 April 2008 09:45:16 schrieb mohammed mt:
> Hi all...
Hey :)
> KGet 2 supports metalink...
> I want know something about that,
> Is it complete ? Or it needs improvement?If needs improvement then in which
> area ?
We have a basic Plugin running, but we need a few things:
1. Not to add a whole group and downloads per file
2. Use MultiSourceDownloading, goes hand-in-hand with 1 and DataSourceFactory-
class...
That are the main points, but I think there are still some specs missing or
not used, like MD5-Checksums per Chunks (we need to implement sth like that in
DataSourceFactory)... probably anthony knows more?

Regards

Lukas