[Kget] A few questions

Eligio Becerra Zavala masterloki0 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 06:23:39 CEST 2007

Hello everybody

I'm trying to become a KDE developer, and so far I've been able to build KDE4
from SVN (following techbase howto), but I still have a few questions about
running and developing KDE4
	Which is the best way to develop on KDE4? Solitary session, Nested session?
	How good/practical is "Increse your productivity in KDE4 with scripts"? Since
I don't fully understand what I'm doing I prefer to use a "safer way" but
this thing is bugging me
	If you use "Increse your productivity in KDE4 with scripts" you use a nested
session or what?
	How do I fetch KGET and all requiered modules/dependencies?

Well, I hope you can help and thanks in advance