[Kget] Transfer plugin and more

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sun Dec 30 01:00:45 CET 2007

On Sunday 30 December 2007 00.52:22 joel vennin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm very impressed by the stuff realize on Kget for the new version of
> KDE. So it why I'm motiviated to add a new transfer plugin.
>
> So, currently, i develop a nntp transfer plugin for nzb file, it just
> the beginning put it is on the good way (I think).
>
> I've a some questions:
>    - On the graphical interface, is there a way to customize the popup
> menu for a specific protocol, if not, it would be very nice to have
> this feature.
>    - Always on the graphical interface side, is there a way to
> customize the detailed view for a specific protocol ?

Hi Joel

Your plans sound great!

Please tell us a bit more informations about nntp.

About your two questions:
Both sould be relatively easy to do. Not sure if the first is already
possible, but for sure #2 is already implemented. See for example the torrent
plugin (which is disabled by default because it's still in heavy
development).

BTW: KGet developers are also often in #kget on irc.freenode.org. Feel free to
join us anytime there!

Bye
urs