[Kget] Transfer plugin and more

joel vennin joel.vennin at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 00:52:22 CET 2007

Hi,

I'm very impressed by the stuff realize on Kget for the new version of
KDE. So it why I'm motiviated to add a new transfer plugin.

So, currently, i develop a nntp transfer plugin for nzb file, it just
the beginning put it is on the good way (I think).

I've a some questions:
   - On the graphical interface, is there a way to customize the popup
menu for a specific protocol, if not, it would be very nice to have
this feature.
   - Always on the graphical interface side, is there a way to
customize the detailed view for a specific protocol ?

Thank you.

Jol