[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 22:35:13 CEST 2006

El Jueves 05 Octubre 2006 2:44 PM, Dario Massarin escribió:
Dario:

BTW: are you working on metalink stuf?

because a have made some work around it and i have a some kind of plugin for
it

Urs:

the multisegkio load the system more because it starts 5 jobs at the time.

and it is not working in some sites because the redireccion pages. (kio bugs?)
using metalink wont have this problems :)

cheers
Manolito