[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Thu Oct 5 20:44:25 CEST 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 21:34, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> Hi all
>
> It's October now, but there is still no exact release date for TP1. We have
> done a lot of work since my last mail with our TODO list. ;)
>
> IMHO we can move KGet soon back to trunk and work on there. KGet is usable
> at the current state, even if we can improve a lot.
>
> I'm going to move KGet back to trunk next weekend if there are no
> objections. Please write your comments! And commit things that you would
> like to have in, before KGet will be back in kdenetwork, before weekend ;).

As Pino wrote, we should figure out what's exactly the procedure we should
follow to import it into trunk and go for it. If it's necessary to move it in
kdereview, let's move it there!

> Dario: Have you had some time to try out your treeview ideas?

Ok. I've worked all this afternoon on it. I hope to have something that works
by the end of the week..

Regards,
	Dario