[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:25:28 CET 2006

El Domingo 26 Noviembre 2006 3:16 PM, Urs Wolfer escribió:

> On Sunday 26 November 2006 16:08, Dario Massarin wrote:
> > I found my first job and I moved away from my city.
>
> Congratulation for your new job!

I 'm happy too :)

> > Now I don't even have
> > an internet connection, other than returning every day at home late and
> > tired.  :-(
>
> Thats really bad... Is there any hope to get a connection in the near
> future?
>
> > Moreover this TransferView thing has proved to require lots of work and
> > concentration. Damn. Anyone here wants to help poor Dario on this, or are
> > we going to shift this thing in the future, working on a better treeview
> > instead?
>
> I think we should work in the near future on a _fully_ working KGet for KDE
> 4. Then we should ask on k-c-d for a move back to kdenetwork (I hope we
> will not get such a "fight" like there is one about okular...).
>
> BUT: My time is at the moment really limited. I'm very busy for school. I
> hope it will get better after christmas...

I 'm running out of time too. but I almost have a searching funtion for
miltisegkio. and the hole idea for metalink transfer.
so maybe we can have kget operational at early 2007

i guest we need some help with the GUI. any voluntiers?

btw: only Dario, Urs and my self are working on kget now?

cheers
Manolito
:)