[Kget] KGet TODO list for TP1 in October 2006

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Sun Nov 26 17:08:27 CET 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 23:33, Dario Massarin wrote:
> On Thursday 05 October 2006 18:44, Dario Massarin wrote:
> > Ok. I've worked all this afternoon on it. I hope to have something that
> > works by the end of the week..
>
> Well.. In these days I've made some progress in this area, but more work is
> still necessary. Up to now I have a quite complete layouting system
> composed of GridLayout items that can be plugged one into another, and on
> which I'm going to build the new TransfersView.

I found my first job and I moved away from my city. Now I don't even have an
internet connection, other than returning every day at home late and
tired.  :-(
Moreover this TransferView thing has proved to require lots of work and
concentration. Damn. Anyone here wants to help poor Dario on this, or are we
going to shift this thing in the future, working on a better treeview
instead?

(I'll try to read the mail at work..)

Cheers,
	Dario