[Kget] KGet2 bittorrent plugin developement

Dario Massarin nekkar at libero.it
Mon Feb 13 22:48:41 CET 2006

On Monday 13 February 2006 20:30, Joris Guisson wrote:
> Sure, why not, it shouldn't be that difficult to integrate KT's code
> with KGet, we keep the GUI separate from the torrent related stuff.
> And all the code that would be needed is in a shared library.

Great!

> We will need to work out some practical details. Like where to put the
> code, how to work it out with 2 separate projects on different release
> schedules.

Yes, this is definitely a thing we should define: what do you propose?

> If you can point me to the location of KGet2 in the SVN repository, so
> I can take a look at existing plugins.

Sure! It's in /branches/work/make_kget_cool/

You can find our transfer plugins in the transfers/ directory. If you want to
understand quickly how to implement a plugin for KGet, give a look at the
transferKio one, which is by far the simplest one (you can find it in
the /transfers/kio directory).

Best regards,
	Dario