[Kget] KGet2 bittorrent plugin developement

Joris Guisson joris.guisson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:30:53 CET 2006

Sure, why not, it shouldn't be that difficult to integrate KT's code
with KGet, we keep the GUI separate from the torrent related stuff.
And all the code that would be needed is in a shared library.

We will need to work out some practical details. Like where to put the
code, how to work it out with 2 separate projects on different release
schedules.

If you can point me to the location of KGet2 in the SVN repository, so
I can take a look at existing plugins.

Joris,