[Kget] KGet licence / copyright header

Urs Wolfer u.wolfer at bluewin.ch
Tue Oct 11 18:10:08 CEST 2005

There are some files in make_it_cool branch who doesn't have a licence and
copyright header. Others have only a copyright without a licence.

See http://developer.kde.org/policies/licensepolicy.html
1. All source files must contain a copyright header which identifies the
copyright holder(s) together with a e-mail address that can be used to reach
the copyright holder.
2. Each source file must contain a license or a reference to a license which
states under which terms the software may be used, modified and
redistributed.

I have updated this headers. All files without a licence: GPL2+. If there was
no copyright: Copyright (C) 2005 KGet Developers <kget at kde.org>
I also updated the header-formatting of some old files (but not changed the
content, only added: Copyright (C) 2005 KGet Developers <kget at kde.org>). Now
have all files the same header style.

Are these changes OK? If nobody has a problem with the changes I'll commit it
tomorrow.

Bye
urs