[Kget] Question in the multithread download plugin

Manolo Valdes nolis71cu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 17:06:23 CET 2005

El Sábado, 26 de Noviembre de 2005 07:45 PM, escribió:

> Are you sure? If you return 0 how can this pointer
> to the transfer, which is set to 0, make the transfer work?

I think you are right. that why I make the question.

> In my opinion you are forgetting to reinstall the transferKio plugin.
> Remember that when dealing with these plugins you have to reinstall
> them whenever you make any change to them.

I do reinstall the pluging but dont know how still work.
anyway I'll check it out.

when I run kget from konsole I get a coredumped message.
I follow all the steps to create the kde4 enviroment but still got the core
dump message.

where the kddebug messages goes? the konsole?
in that case I can'nt see what is happening.

are kdevelop the ide for kget?
I just use kwrite to edit and konsole to unsermake.

cheers
Manolito