D26921: Add changes list for SVN commit dialog

Nikolai Krasheninnikov noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Jan 27 08:59:48 GMT 2020

nikolaik added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> meven wrote in fileviewsvnplugin.cpp:382
> You probably can use Q_ASSERT

We should be really careful with this asserts because there is no place documenting for example "There should be no NormalVersion". One can change beginRetrieval() and because we doesn't have test units for everything this could damage SVN plugin in some rare cases.
In my opinion better to continue working without plugin crash with empty status and qWarning() instead. It is also worth noting that commitFiles() can do its job anyway.

To: nikolaik, #dolphin, elvisangelaccio, meven, #vdg