D29227: [dolphin] move settings to more appropriate location

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 15:06:35 BST 2020

ngraham added a comment.

  If we put "Open new Folders in Tabs" in the Navigation page I worry that it will defeat the entire point of this patch because people will continue to not find the setting (I think it's important that it end up on the General page). Also let me mention that I'm not really a fan of the Navigation page in general. It has a small number of very random-seeming items, which is odd for a top-level page when other top-level pages are crammed with stuff. I would be more in favor of moving its stuff into other paged over time.

  If we're worried about the General page becoming visually overloaded with this patch, a quick fix for that is to turn the radio buttons into comboboxes, which express the same things but take up less space.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin