D29227: [dolphin] move settings to more appropriate location

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Apr 28 09:12:48 BST 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >   How about moving "New windows" to Navigation ?
  >   (Not expected to be done here, could be done later)

  I'd say that the remaining options in that group aren't really about navigation but really about how the window should look. One could consider making the General/Behaviour/View group a panel which would hold all options that pertain to how results are presented.

  (Such a panel could also hold the "Disable animations" option I'd like to implement ... or there'd then be place for that in General/Navigation :) )

  Anyway, I'm almost certain we could take a hard look at the entire settings dialog first and see what other rearrangements could be made to improve it.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin