D29178: [dolphin] : Mac integration

Alexander Saoutkin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sun Apr 26 09:37:37 BST 2020

feverfew added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> rjvbb wrote in main.cpp:224-225
> Not that I am against this change because it means the main window is created even quicker, but just how many tabs do you need to open (and how, exactly) to observe the hanging?
>
> FWIW, having the "open folders in tabs" settings under startup and not under general/behaviour is confusing and illogical to me...

Please see the test plan in the diff that I mentioned. Should be readily reproducible in that scenario. Even if it isn't,my point still stands, the race exists.

Feel free to open another patch regarding moving the location of the setting and add Dolphin and VDG as reviewers I guess.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin