D29178: [dolphin] : Mac integration

René J.V. Bertin noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Apr 25 20:46:30 BST 2020

rjvbb added a comment.

  >> +    QString command = QStringLiteral("%1 --new-window").arg(QCoreApplication::applicationFilePath());
  >
  > I think you need a `KShell::quoteArgs` in case there's spaces in the path

  Wouldn't it be enough to do simply `"\"%1\" --new-window"`?

  I do have a question about a little glitch I see only on Mac. Most of the time the Dolphin window looses focus after the directory listing is done being drawn. It looks like this might be because of the use of a kioslave. I'd like to remedy this but I haven't yet had any luck finding a signal or event that gets sent when the window (re)draw is complete; all the completion signals I checked until now are sent when I can still see the folder list being drawn. I've never had to worry about something like this before; does Qt provide a signal or event I could use?

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin