D11382: Add an option to show tabs from last time when Dolphin starts

Nathaniel Graham noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Apr 13 19:54:44 BST 2020

ngraham marked an inline comment as done.
ngraham added a comment.

  As for the padding issue on the settings page, GammaRay says that the checkbox itself is 20x20, but its frame size is 28x20, and I'm not understanding where that extra space comes from.

INLINE COMMENTS

> elvisangelaccio wrote in main.cpp:185-189
> The comment and the code say two different things, no? Looking at the comment I'd think all three conditions are required, but looking at the `if` I see that the 2nd and 3rd conditions are not both required.

`app.isSessionRestored()` refers to session restoration after reboot. I'll clarify the comment.

REPOSITORY
  R318 Dolphin